[Wannier] Relaxation time for using Boltzmann wannier interface for thermal conductivity

S Baidya santubaidya2009 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 11:01:14 CEST 2018

Thank you very much for you reply.

I have just one more question related to Boltzwann code. Is it possible to
replace TDF function in the thermal conductivity expression in
Boltzwann.F90 code with anomalous Hall conductivity function of energy.
Is there any such code available. Actually it would be useful for studying
electronic part of thermal Hall conductivity.

Thank you,

Santu Baidya