[Wannier] Error in Band structure calculations using wannier

Merid Legesse merilege at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:50:01 CEST 2018

I am trying to calculate band structure of bulk Ge and Sn  using VASP
and wannier90. For Si example I sufesscully generate the band
stracture. the i follow the same proceduce
for Bulk Ge and Sn  but I am facing the following errors. this error
generate when i run wannier90.x

eading overlaps from wannier90.mmn    : File generated by VASP: unknown system

 Error reading wannier90.mmn:       3    1   15   0    0  0  0
 Exiting.......
 Neighbour not found

 can any one suggest me what could be the source of the error.

--
*Merid Legesse*