[Wannier] Slater Koster potentials

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Mon Jul 2 15:01:53 CEST 2018

Hi,

I’m not sure if the Slater Koster potentials you refer to is what I have in mind (the Slater-Koster Tight binding parameters).
In any case: no, Wannier90 does not compute them automatically. The ‘slater-koster’ string in the code should only refer to the definition of the phase factor when performing band-structure interpolation, and how to truncate TB matrix elements to reduce the number of neighbours.

Giovanni

--
Giovanni Pizzi
Theory and Simulation of Materials and MARVEL, EPFL