[Wannier] Question on skip_B1_tests variable

Dominik Gresch greschd at phys.ethz.ch
Thu Aug 3 09:41:49 CEST 2017

Dear Carissa,

In Wannier90 2.1, the skip_b1_tests input variable is indeed
implemented. Can you double-check in the Wannier output file that this
is the version you are running? ABINIT can be sneaky about downloading /
installing its "fallback" Wannier90 version during the install.

It's also worth noting that with Wannier90 2.1, you should no longer
need the 'skip_b1_tests' input variable. Instead, you can let Z2Pack
write the 'nnkpts' block, which explicitly specifies the overlaps to be
computed. There relevant documentation can be found here
<http://z2pack.ethz.ch/doc/2.1/tutorial/system.html#wannier90-2-1-and-newer>.

Best regards,

Dominik