[Wannier] issues with the interface between VASP and WANNIER90

Tao, S. S.X.Tao at Tue.nl
Wed Sep 21 09:48:43 CEST 2016

Dear all

Recently we compiled VASP with WANNIER90 for GW calculations.

We have used VASP5.2.2 with WANNIER90 v1.2. The compilation was succesful but when we run jobs, the following error occured

"this version requires full pseudpotential generation information."

I suspect it is because we have used a new version of potentials in a relatively old version of VASP. But jobs without WANNIER90 are running fine. Has anyone encountered the same problem? How did you solve this?

Thanks!

Shuxia