[Wannier] Energy mismatch among symmetry equivalent states in silicon

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Fri Sep 2 01:05:45 CEST 2016

I guess you only need the occupied states, by temperature or doping,
correct?

so, arash suggestion is the best one - playing with the window and the
states included,
to try and get as much as possible a good beahviour with a coarse sampling.

another possibility is to use projections for the empty manifold, and do
not do any
localization, to preserve the symmetry of the projections.

				nicola