[Wannier] Boltzwann output

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Sun Oct 30 20:56:50 CET 2016

Dear Alex,

getting a value as a function of k is possible, but requires changing the code, as currently the code integrates over k to get the TDF. So it is possible, but requires some coding.
To get the value for a specific band, this also requires to do some coding (this is though simpler than resolving over k). Another solution is to disentangle/wannierize only that band.

Finally, to get the doping concentration, you need to integrate the DOS (that you can during the BoltzWann run, there is a flag to output it) and then find the value of the chemical potential corresponding to the doping you are interested into. You need to be careful in integrating over a dense-enough mesh. There is some explanation also in the final part of the BoltzWann paper.

Best,
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Pizzi
Theory and Simulation of Materials and MARVEL, EPFL