[Wannier] UNK files

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Sun Oct 30 13:10:27 CET 2016

Thanks Arash!

And I suppose one could hack the code a little bit to go e.g. to a
3x coarser grid, etc... - the unk are just for visualization,
so writing them on a coarser mesh does not change anything in the
wannierization (and even on their plots - on that coarser mesh the
displayed wfs would be identical to those calculated with the finer
unk).

One thought re the previous question - i.e. if one could write out more
info on the WF orbitals. This could be a nice project for e.g. a master
student, to make sure that the code calculates/writes the matrix elements
of x^2, xy, xz, etc... so that one can project on the spherical harmonics,
at least up to l=2:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_of_spherical_harmonics#Real_spherical_harmonics

			nicola