[Wannier] exclude_band

Dita Puspita ditapuspitasari72 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:24:57 CEST 2016

Dear All,

I am calculating fermi surface by using VASP and wannier.
I have a question about:
How can we define the exclude_band and num_band?

Actually, I have succeeded to create .bsxf file for xcrysden to plot the
fermi surface.
>From VASP, they gave me the num_wann = 360. And then, I define:

num_wann = 8
num_band = 8

exclude_band = 1-219 228-360

it worked.

But then, I used my new VASP version to recalculate this system. They give
me num_wann = 288.

My problem is, I totally forgot how I define num_wann, num_band, and
exclude_band. It is my stupid mistake, but I could not figure it out.

I tried running the exclude_band = 1-219 228-288 but it is still running
without "any meaning" for me at this moment.

Thank you very much for all your cooperation.

*Dita Puspita Sari*

Advanced Meson Science Laboratory
RIKEN