[Wannier] Molecular dynamics and Wannier

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Mon Apr 25 17:11:45 CEST 2016

Dear Damien,

this can certainly be done, you just need to set up the call to
Wannier at every time step. Or you could use CP2K, or even look
at the work of Roberto Car and Manu Sharma - they had set up the
cp code withing quantum-espresso to work in a Wannier representation
at every timestep (not sure if it still works).
				nicola