[Wannier] Issue with convergence

Li, Junwen junwen.li at nist.gov
Tue Oct 6 16:12:14 CEST 2015

Dear Carlo,

In a perovskite material the valence bands near the Fermi level are mainly derived from the s orbital of Pb and the p orbital of Br. There are also some contributions from the p orbital of Pb and the s orbital of Br. So s and p orbitals for both Pb and Br should be included in the calculations for the perovskite materials.

Junwen Li
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Energy Research Group
Gaithersburg, MD  20899 USA