[Wannier] R: Issue with convergence

Carlo Motta MOTTAC at tcd.ie
Tue Oct 6 14:13:21 CEST 2015

Dear Giovanni,

thank you very much for your kind reply.
Would you like to have a look at the wannier band attached? It is "almost" the same as the pw one. Would you call it entangled? It is actually separated from the lower ones, although it falls in an energy range where also other bands are present. Your comment would be very helpful for me!

As for the XSF, I attached it to this email (I had to cut out some NaN lines, they are all the same...). I can't really understand why is it behaving so, it used to work with other systems.

Many thanks again,

Carlo
--

Carlo Motta