[Wannier] momentum operator matrix

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Tue Mar 17 16:00:41 CET 2015

Hi Yu Zhang,

there is a module 'geninterp' in postw90.x that prints in output bands and band derivatives (see also the documentation to see how it works). Band derivatives internally use the matrix elements you are asking for: you can look at the implementation (src/postw90/geninterp.F90) to see which functions are called, and then possibly modify slightly the code to print the quantities you are interested into.

Best,
Giovanni Pizzi

P.S.: remember to sign with your affiliation!

--
Giovanni Pizzi
Post-doctoral Research Scientist