[Wannier] pw2wannier90.x: something wrong

Zeina Al-Dolami zaldolam at email.uark.edu
Thu Jan 29 19:15:41 CET 2015

 Dear owners and developers,
I sent the below question about 9 days ago, but I have not heard any
response. Would you please help me with it? I feel that I am lost and can
not figure it out. Thanks in advance for any help or feedback

Zeina

 Dear Wannier90's owners and developers,
I am running pw2wannier90.x to generate seedname.amn, seedname.mmn, and
seedname.unk. However, I get the below error message. I am not sure about
the reasons. Would you please help me with this problem? Any feedback is
greatly appreciated as I am new to this field. Thanks in advance

Zeina

  *** Reading nnkp

  Checking info from wannier.nnkp file

  Something wrong!
  rlatt(i,j) =  1.798435722546081E-002  at(i,j)=   1.00000000000000