[Wannier] band structure interpolation ends up with wiggly bands

Aron Szabo szaboa at iis.ee.ethz.ch
Thu Feb 12 17:05:49 CET 2015

I also suspect it might be some numerical error arising from the
different k sampling. I'm going to check how it converges with respect
to the number of k points. I did not plot the Wannier functions, but
their centers are quite close to each other, so I guess they are indeed
identical, or at least "quite similar".
Thanks,
Aron