[Wannier] Wannier90 spinor plot

Santu Baidya santubaidya2009 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 15:26:02 CEST 2015

Dear Wannier90 developers and users,

    I am trying to reproduce example17, 18 of wannier90 package. I am using
VASP wannier90 interface to calculate Fe wannier90 functions under
noncollinear spin-orbit coupling. I got wannier90.win file with spinor =
.true. and wannier_plot = T. However I got an error that "plot_wannier:
file UNK00001.1 not found' when I ran wannier90.x executable. Also I find
that spinor are not written in UNK files. Then what should I do to
calculate and plot spinor wannier functions.

Thanking you.

Santu Baidya