[Wannier] Using Wannier90 with SIESTA

Jesse Vaitkus jesse.vaitkus at rmit.edu.au
Fri Apr 17 05:47:35 CEST 2015

Alright then well it seems the straight forward approach is not going to
happen, so my backup question is as follows, if I'm not mistaken, Wannier90
interfaces with Quantum Espresso data, so the question is: Does anyone know
if the formatting of Quantum Espresso and Siesta data? If so are they well
documented enough for me to translate siesta's outputs into Espresso's so
that I can just use them as if they were Espresso data? I of course
understand that their internal code is different but surely as they both
just output kpoints, eigenvalues etc. the data output should be compatible
(unless I've missed some fundamental point).

Cheers,
Jesse Vaitkus