[Wannier] Using Wannier90 with SIESTA

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Wed Apr 15 11:56:16 CEST 2015

Dear Jesse,

you might want to ask the siesta developers - I've just checked the
3.2 manual and it doesn't mention that.

Note that TranSiesta does transport calculations based on Siesta,
QuantumWise sells commercial codes based on TranSiesta to do transport,
and that both Wannier90 and WanT do transport calculations based on
MLWFs calculated with QE or other codes.

				nicola