[Wannier] no generation of .eig file

Jonathan Yates jonathan.yates at materials.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 16 11:28:00 CEST 2014

On 16 Sep 2014, at 10:07, Tommaso Francese <neutrinofrancese at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
> can someone help me understand why Wannier90 is not able to generate the file  seedname.eig? I try to apply Wannier approach to a cubic, monoclinic and orthorhombic zirconia, but it works only for the cubic.
> Can you help me?

Usually the first clues as to what went wrong are given by the code itself.

  Look at the output file from pw2wannier90.x - in the successful case it should have written eig, mmn, and amn files - and will have told you about this in the output file. In the unsuccessful case it may well have given a warning in its output. Did it write the mmn and amn files?

 Jonathan

--
Department of Materials, University of Oxford, Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PH, UK
tel: +44 (0)1865 612797                http://users.ox.ac.uk/~oums0549/