[Wannier] BoltzWann for one-dimensional systems?

Hung Nguyen n.t.hung at live.com
Mon Nov 17 16:21:23 CET 2014

Dear Giovanni Pizzi,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.
I got it and i will try to modify boltzwann.F90 for 1D-systems.

Thank you once again.

Best,
Nguyen Tuan Hung

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Nguyen Tuan Hung
Department of Physics, Tohoku University
add: Aramaki Aza Aoba, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8578, Janpan
tell: +81-22-795-7754 fax 6447