[Wannier] error using WIEN2WANNIER

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Sun May 4 17:00:34 CEST 2014

Dear Yan Wayne,

to get support on the WIEN2WANNIER interface, you should contact directly the Wien2k developers, who wrote the interface.

Anyway, in this case, as you guessed the error comes from a python script: the argparse module has been introduced in python only since v. 2.7, so probably you have an older version of python installed on your computer. I guess that upgrading your python distribution might solve the problem you report.

Best,
Giovanni Pizzi

--
Giovanni Pizzi