[Wannier] wannier WF and Hamiltonian

szaboa szaboa at iis.ee.ethz.ch
Thu Jan 30 21:02:18 CET 2014

Dear Liping Chen,

You should add an LWRITE_UNK = .TRUE. line in the INCAR file to make
vasp produce those UNK files.

Regarding your second question: The matrix elements should be real
indeed. As far as i know, having nonnegligible imaginary parts usually
means that the program converged to a fals minimum. You should probably
specify different initial projections.

Best regards,
Aron Szabo