[Wannier] Error in routine card_kpoints (1)

Zeina Al-Dolami zaldolam at email.uark.edu
Fri Dec 12 20:22:18 CET 2014

To wannier's owners and developers,
Thanks to everyone for helping us. I have a problem when running nscf
calculations. I have generated the k ponits for my system using wannier
utility kmesh.pl. I copied and pasted them to my nscf input file. However,
it crashed and I got the below error message:
 Error in routine card_kpoints (1)
In order to fix it, I have modified the way that these kpoints were written
by including one digit after the zero. Despite the fact that I have tried
different ways of writing these kpoints  by including two or not any, I
have gotten the same error. Would you please help me with it? I might have
misunderstood the error message. Please let me know what you think. Looking
forward to hearing from you and many thanks in advance

I appreciate your time
Zeina