[Wannier] Restarting the calculation with increased dis_num_iter

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Fri Dec 12 16:43:55 CET 2014

Dear Sharma,

if I remember correctly (if I am wrong, please correct me):

if, say, you run 100 disentanglement iterations, there is currently no
option to restart from iteration 101 for the disentanglement; this
option only exists for wannierisation.
Anyway, since disentaglement is the first operation executed by the
code, and it is (typically) fast, you can just change the maximum number
of disentanglement steps, and restart the calculation from scratch.

Best,
Giovanni

On 12/12/2014 10:51 AM, SRKC Sharma Yamijala wrote:
> Dear Wannier member,
>
> I would like to restart the calculation with increased disentaglement
> interations. Could you tell me which restart flag I need to consider?
> I tried with restart=default, but it didn't work.
>
> Thanking you,
> Sincerely,
> Sharma.

> *Chaitanya Sharma,*