[Wannier] pw2wannier90 for QE5.03: missing argument

Jonathan Yates jonathan.yates at materials.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 16 17:38:25 CEST 2013

On 16 Oct 2013, at 15:43, Gang Li wrote:

> Dear all
>
>    I encountered one problem while compiling the latest interface of wannier90 to quantum espresso:
>
> pw2wannier90.f90(2820): error #6580: Name in only-list does not exist.   [IUNATSICWFC]

The version of pw2wannier90.f90 supplied with v2.0 should be compatible with QE v5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2 and 5.0.3. In fact I just tried a fresh install of 5.0.3 and it was fine.

The variable IUNATSICWFC has been removed in the SVN version of pwscf - so perhaps you have an SVN copy, rather than an official release? We need to make a few small modifications and then we will put pw2wannier90.f90 into the QE SVN repository. (so when the next version of pwscf is released wannier will work 'out of the box')

 Jonathan

--
Department of Materials, University of Oxford, Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PH, UK
tel: +44 (0)1865 612797                http://users.ox.ac.uk/~oums0549/