[Wannier] Ask for help about wannier90

E. H. Smith ehs73 at cornell.edu
Fri Nov 8 17:41:52 CET 2013

Follow this procedure:
1. Make a directory with your VASP input files. Run VASP with
LWANNIER90=.TRUE.
2. Modify with seedname.win file (which will have been written for you).
For some reason I don't understand, the seedname.win file is written
slightly incorrectly. You have to change
 num_wann =    32 !where I use 32 as an example; this value will be written
by VASP
num_bands= 32 !i.e. the number that was written for num_wann
num_wann = N !for N the number of projections you want. e.g. if you want
the p projectors for a two-atom basis, num_wann would be 6.
Continue modifying seedname.win with any other parameters you want.
3. Continue with wannier90 calculations.

Cheers.