[Wannier] Ask for help about wannier90

dwz dwz4587 at 163.com
Fri Nov 8 10:34:37 CET 2013

To those who may care :
Hi there, the wannier-request system told me that I can mail you to post , I am not sure whether it is a proper way to ask for help of debug . If not ,it will be appreciated ur telling me  the right way.
I am using the Vasp2wannier function , which is based on the link between w90 and recompiled vasp, LWANNIER90_RUN tag in Vasp's INCAR file  boot wannier_run and generate the wannier.min file, which is consistent with the CONTCAR and KPOINTS file . But it is known that VASP is unable to write PROJETION blocks in the wannier.win file , so I have to add it mannually . But rerun of VASP(set LWANNIER90 = .TRUE in INCAR this time ) with projection included wannier.win always fails . The wannier.wout reports : param_get_projections: Fewer projections defined than the number of Wannier functions requested .
Projection block is necessary for the generation fo AMM file .
So ,how to handle this problem ?
Any response will be appreciated .

Best wishes
Yours