[Wannier] pw2wannier90.x error message, need some help

Jonathan Yates jonathan.yates at materials.ox.ac.uk
Thu May 2 01:45:15 CEST 2013

On 2 May 2013, at 00:33, Long Zhang <lzhang6789 at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> ------------------ cut error message from out.pw2wan -------------------------
> Checking info from wannier.nnkp file
>
>   Something wrong!
>   rlatt(i,j) =    1.000000010346257       at(i,j)=  -0.5000000000000000
> ------------------ cut error message from out.pw2wan -------------------------
>
> I don't have a clue how this discrepancy comes, why there are mismatching coordinates?
> Or, does this mean something wrong in the pwscf calculations?
> How can I fix it ?

In your pwscf calculation you have a fcc primitive cell (ibrav=2). In the w90 calculation you have specified a simple cubic cell. You need to enter the correct cell in the win file.

 Yours
  Jonathan

--
Department of Materials, University of Oxford, Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PH, UK
tel: +44 (0)1865 612797                http://users.ox.ac.uk/~oums0549/