[Wannier] Transport of graphene

Narjes Ansari n_ansari at iasbs.ac.ir
Sat Jun 22 07:16:00 CEST 2013

  Dear All,

  I want to calculate the transport properties of graphene and NBC 2D

  layers.

  I have 2 question:

  1)In transport plot of graphene, near the Fermi energy, transport behavior

   seems inappropriate. Transport and band structure diagram + input file of

   graphene are in the  attachment file. I can't understand what is mistake

  in my input file?

  2) Is it possible to calculate the transport properties of different

   configurations of NB and graphene by using transport mode=bulk?

  Regards

 Narjes Ansari

 IASBS

believed to be clean.