[Wannier] question on hr_dat element for BaTiO3_example

wasim mondal pikuwww.mondal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 19:59:47 CEST 2013

Dear wannier90 experts,
 I am new user of wannier90. I have the following two questions:

(1) I have constructed hr_dat file after running BaTiO3_example. I have got
all the matrix element real and matrix dimension is 9*9.

  Do the off-diagonal element of the matrix represent hoping ?
  Do the diagonal element of the matrix represent orbital-energy?
  Do the diagonal element of the matrix represent hopping and orbital
energy both?
    If yes , how can I get orbital energy ?

(2)Now the size of the Hamiltonian is 9*9. Can I decrease the size of
Hamiltonian matrix ?

Please help me.

Regards
wasim