[Wannier] Best Quantum Espresso version to use with Wannier

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Wed Sep 19 18:49:18 CEST 2012

Dear Derek,
Wannier90 is compatible with all recent versions of QE including 5.0 (and 5.0.1), and I would suggest that you use the most recent QE version (which may also fix bugs and have new features).

The QE files provided with wannier90 should work with the recent QE versions.
It may however happen that some input flags have been renamed in QE or moved from one namelist to another; should you encounter any problem, please post it on this list so that we can update the example files for the new wannier90 release.

Best,
Giovanni
--
Giovanni Pizzi