[Wannier] the MLWFs of graphene

Arash Mostofi a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jun 29 09:24:36 CEST 2012

Dear Jinyang Xi,

I would suggest that you start with example 10 in the examples directory
of the Wannier90 distribution. This is the case of graphite. You can
then modify it for the case of graphene.

I expect that you are looking to find MLWFs corresponding to pz orbitals
on every atom and sp2 orbitals on *every other* atom (ie, half of the
atoms). This would give 5 MLWFs for a primitive unit cell of graphene.

Best wishes,

Arash

--
Dr Arash A Mostofi