[Wannier] seek help

Hongwei Wang whw1985 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Mon Mar 14 17:12:11 CET 2011

Dear Wannier90 users
 I am a Ph. D student in the Key Laboratory of Quantum Information, University of Science and Technology of China. I am beginner in using the Wannier90 code, I can't well understand the Key word "guiding_centres". I wonder if you can tell me its physical picture and the situation in which we should use guiding_centres? In addition, I want to know how to set the Key word num_guide_cycles,num_no_guide_iter, conv_noise_amp,  conv_noise_num  reasonablely.
can you tell me some experience to set them.
 Thanks for any of your help!

Sincerely,
Hongwei Wang