[Wannier] Tight binding (TB) model with n nearest neighbours

Young-Su Lee lee0su at kist.re.kr
Fri Mar 19 02:29:32 CET 2010

Dear Elie,

Use bands_plot_mode=cut instead of the default Slater-Koster interpolation
and specify dist_cutoff according to the neighbors you'd like to include.

You may want to use bands_plot_dim=2 and one_dim_axis=(direction orthogonal
to your graphene plane) for your graphene calculation.

Hope this helps.

Young-Su