[Wannier] Using kmesh.pl utility

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 16:15:45 CET 2010

Dear all and Prof. Yates,

Thanks for your reply. I have a small question about using the .PL file..How can I make it produce the suitable k-mesh. I used that of the example of graphite but when i executed pw2wannier90.x  (I used disentanglement and everything went smoothly when wannier90.x was applied) I got the error

Checking info from wannier.nnkp file

  Something wrong!
  rlatt(i,j) = 0.9999919712663213  at(i,j)= 1.

I think this might be related to to the wrong kmesh. Sorry if my questions are maybe easy to figure out but I have no big experience in Fortran and I am trying to lears as quick as possible.

Thanks

Elie Moukaes
University of Nottingham
NG7 2RD