[Wannier] Exiting....something wrong: Too many nearest neighbours!

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 20:22:31 CET 2010

Dear All,

i am still executing the wannier90.x command for graphene and I used a better 5x5x1 mp_grid but i keep on getting the error:

EXITING.... SOMETHING WRONG :TOO MANY NAREST NEIGHBOURS.

I tried changing the shell_search from 50, 43 20, 12 and also changed the mp_grid dimension to 4x4x1 and inserted points and deleted others but still getting same problem..I will attach the program here.

Thanks

ELie Moujaes

uNIVERSITY OF nOTTINGHAM

NG7 2RD