[Wannier] missing wannier90.x

Young-Su Lee lee0su at kist.re.kr
Mon Mar 15 01:38:59 CET 2010

Dear Elie,

To use W90 that comes with espresso package, you need to issue a coommand
"make w90" to generate wannier90.x since it is not generated with "make all"
command.

For the separate W90 package, change "make.sys" so that the fortran compiler
and lapack library used for espresso package can be used instead of the
default ifort. There are several examples under config directory.

Hope this helps.

Young-Su