[Wannier] Wannier functions of molecular crystal

Gianluca Giovannetti gianluca.giovannetti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 08:29:25 CEST 2010

Dear Jonathan,

thank you for your reply.

I think the symmetry of the WFs should be of p character.

I have however one problem.
I have 4 bands.
The number of Carbon ions in one molecule is 22 (and there are 2 molecules).

How can i set the flags:

begin projections

end projections

in such case in order to avoid the code messagge: "param_get_projection: too
many projections defined"?

ciao

G.