[Wannier] Initial choice for projection

seunghwan lee seung43210 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 14:01:20 CET 2009

Dear Nick,

Thank you for your reply to my questions. I attached cnt55.win file
(80 carbon) for your review. In this .win file, I tried to duplicate the
initial projections given in the example.

I guess the problem is the orientaion of initial orbitals. The center of
my 4 unit cell nanotube is not (0,0,0), whereas the center of 1 unit cell
(example) is (0,0,0). I'll try to fix this problem. Please let me know if
you see something different in my .win file.

Regards,

Seunghwan Lee
University of North Carolina