[Wannier] calculations of electric polarization in BaTiO3

EunMe lee elee11972 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 01:30:17 CET 2009

Dear Wannier developpers and users,

I am beginner in using the wannier code, I have please a question and I
would like to ask if someone can tell me how to calculate the electric
polarization from wannier function code. I have read in examples of the code
but I could not figure out how to get the electric polarization for BaTiO3.

Your help and support are very appreciate.

I wish merry christmass and happy new year " 2009 " to all developpers and
users.

Regards,

EunMe Lee,
Chem Eng, Materials Science