[Wannier] center of trial wannier function

Arash Mostofi a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Aug 17 23:42:41 CEST 2009

Dear Mohammad,

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand your question. Could you please
try to explain again what it is that you would like to know?

Best wishes,

Arash

: Dr. Arash A. Mostofi           :: a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk :
: Lecturer and RCUK Fellow       ::                          :
: Depts. of Materials & Physics  ::                          :
: Imperial College London        :: T  +44 (0)207 594 8154   :
: London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom :: F  +44 (0)207 594 6757   :
:------- http://www.cmth.ph.ic.ac.uk/people/a.mostofi -------: