[Wannier] problem in nscf

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 13 08:53:56 CET 2008

Dear Assa,

this is a quantum-espresso question, rather than wannier (not to mention
want, that is a different project).

If you search the archives in pw_forum, you'll find it discussed
extensively,  but it should not be a problem, if the code does not
stop with an error.

Note that the xauth message is unrelated, and not an error at all.

			nicola