[Wannier] spread

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Fri May 30 22:58:29 CEST 2008

Dear Vivek,

first of all, is your unit cell a long strip ? I'm a bit surprised
by the fact that you only sample 1 k-point in 2 out of 3 directions.

Also, have you tried a simple BN-sheet unit cell with only two atoms ?
My guess it that the WFs should look like bonds between the atoms in
the plane, and then on each N you have a p_z like orbital.

Not sure on the multiplication of points in the nscf - that usually
shouldn't happen, exactly because nscf should just do the points it's
told.

			nicola