[Wannier] importing the data from WIEN2k to wannier90

fatemeh.mirjani f_mirjani at ph.iut.ac.ir
Mon Jun 2 10:48:18 CEST 2008

Dear users;

I'm writing an interface code for importing the data from WIEN2k(a full-potential code) to wannier90.
Please let me know that for importing the data from WIEN2k to wannier90, calculating the Mmn & Amn matrix is enough? Or do I need any another file in the appropriate format for importing to wannier90?

I'm anxiously looking forward your reply and guidelines.

--
Best Regards
Fatemeh Mirjani
Email: f_mirjani at ph.iut.ac.ir