[Wannier] submartix

nafise rezaei nafiserb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 18:18:13 CEST 2008

Dear Jonathan;

I have a question about making submatrix 31 equation of "spectral and
fermi surface properties from wannier interpolation" paper.
You suppose second and third bands are degenerate(differ less than
10-4 eV). In the same kpoint third and forth
bands are degenerate, but second and forth bands aren't degenerate,
ie. don't differ less than 10-4 eV.(at some of band edeges, for example)
in this case how are submatrix  H^W_alpha made?all of 2,3,4 bands use
to make one submatrix? Is submatrix  3*3?

Your reply will help me like your previous help.

Regards
  Nafise