[Wannier] Problem opening input

kuilin lu lukuilin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 08:43:42 CET 2008

Dear Nazari,
you should  use  wannier90.x gaas if your input file is gaas.win,
since the source code in  wannier90  add a "win" for suffix, that is,

wannier90.x gaas --> the input file is gaas.win
wannier90.x gaas.win --> the input file is gaas.win.win

Best Wishes,

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 09:19:44 -0000 (UTC)
> From: nazari at iasbs.ac.ir
> Subject: [Wannier] Problem opening input
> To: wannier at quantum-espresso.org
>

>  Dear All,
>
>  I have commpiled wannier90 when I wish to run it i receive the following
>
>  error: wannier90 error: examine the output/error file for details
>
>  and inside the out put  Error: Problem opening input file gaas.win.win
>
>  would you please let me know what is the problem?
>
>  Regards
>  Fariba Nazari
>  IASBS
Kuilin Lu, Ph.D student
College of Materials Science and Engineering
Hunan University
Changsha 410082
China
E-Mail: lukuilin at gmail.com