[Wannier] WIEN2k & Wannier90

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Sun Apr 27 14:34:50 CEST 2008

Dear Fatemeh.

this is a fairly complex undertaking. Everything about b-vectors
is the easy part, and explained in great detail both in the 1997
PRB and in the 2008 CPC papers, cited on the website.

Calculating the M_mn and the A_mn matrix elements is fairly more
complex - Michel Posternak did it for (F)LAPW a few years ago
(the 2002 MnO PRB) and you might want to get in touch directly with him.

All the best,

			nicola