[Wannier] [Q] Wannier Plot

Arash Mostofi a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Sep 11 09:56:03 CEST 2007

Hi Sonny

XCrySDen doesn't display the isosurface automatically -- you need to
click on the "Tools" menu button, then "Datagrid", then "OK", then
choose an isosurface value to plot.

Cheers

Arash

PS Don't forget to sign your posts to the mailing list with your name
*AND* affiliation.

--
Dr Arash Mostofi
Depts of Physics and Materials