[Wannier] about Amn

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Wed May 23 11:10:34 CEST 2007

in PWscf evc is the array containing the eigenvectors (the complex k+G
Fourier coefficients of them); it's a global array used all around the
code.
sgf is a local array created in the tool that builds the Amn matrix that
contains the S matrix (for US pseudopotential, the identity matrix for NCPP)
times the guiding functions (hence the name).

hope it helps.

   Stefano de Gironcoli