[Wannier] bands problem in example5 "diamond"

Arash A Mostofi mostofi at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 29 15:55:55 CEST 2007

Dear Joseph

As Nicola mentions, the UNK file is obtained from the underlying
electronic structure calculation. In the case of PWscf, the
post-processing code pw2wannier90.x is able to write this file. You first
need to do a self-consistent calculation, then run the post-processing
code pw2wannier90.x (with the "write_unk" flag set to "true" in its input
file).

If you are able to download the latest cvs version of PWscf, the
examples directory contains a subdirectory called WAN90_example which
shows how PWscf and Wannier90 are interfaced.

Cheers

Arash